Wednesday, February 5, 2014

TRUE!

Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do!
TRUE!

Sometimes, you just get so tired of people telling you what to do.

I admit, listening to others opinions can be eye opening, but somehow that doesn't seem to be the case in most situations. If you ask me, people want to control you. It's somewhat of an inner designer of humans.
The need to control.

The first example that comes to mind: parents. They get used to controlling you when you are small and forget to let go when you are all grown up! My mom still tells me what to eat, who to be friend with and how to color my hair. I smile and that's about it.
*knowing how to respond in these situations is also important! To some you can say 'Ain't Nobody's Business', but with others...oh well, just 'Smile and wave boys! Smile and wave!'

You have to know when it's time to take control of your own life and make your own decisions. Good, or bad. They are all yours!

No comments: