Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I'm here!

As teased by the lovely Arina, I've arrived ready to fill your screen with colorful things, cat photos and movie quotes. But before I get started let me take a minute and introduce myself. I live with my boyfriend and  two cats (more on them later). That's me down there, walking you through my emotional spectrum (I know, pretty impressive).

I love animals, gifs, movies and TV shows, bright colors, cartoons,  nick-nacks, Prince, video games, and almost all things silly that will put a smile on your face. I also bake pretty good desserts and know an inordinate amount of  movie trivia.

And since Arina has given me carte blanche to post whatever I want (this includes using fancy expressions such as "carte blanche") you'll get a combination of the things above, very often in gif form.
I'm really excited to be here on the Fword (which I've been reading since the very first post) and I look forward to being a regular contributor. Thank you for this, Arina!

Now let's have some fun!

Did I mention I love gifs?

No comments: