Saturday, February 8, 2014

Cooking Saturday

Well, yes.
I sometimes cook. It doesn't happen very often, because (as my boyfriend likes to say) this way people around me get food-poisoning only sometimes... Bleah! Man! What do they know?! Just put them some bacon on anything and they will be in haven!

Don't gat me wrong, like any modern person I am cu-cu about bacon as well, but there must be a limit! I mean, how about some a Tabbouleh salad sometimes? I'm pretty sure tomatoes and parsley didn't kiss anyone....yet! In this day and age, one can't be too sure about the development of...vegetables...I guess...

Uh...sorry guys, I'm just a little pissed regarding the subject. But, as I never give up without a fight, here I am, spending my Saturday afternoon in the kitchen! Cooking!
Till now, I managed to finish the desert. Yep, I made the oh-so-popular cup-cakes. Nothing special, right? Wrong! They are sugar-overdose cup-cakes: the base is a chocolate cup=cake, filled with a chocolate pudding and topped with a Mars frosting! AAaaaa and there goes my diet out the window!
For the main course, I'm going to make beef meatballs (prepared Moroccan style), with couscous. And I'm pretty sure it's going to be divine. If now...well, I'm simply going to pretend it did. And that's the end of it.

Tomorrow I'm going to show you pictures of what I did and I expect compliments!!!
:))) Now...the Redhead will probably show you in the near future her cooking skills and I'm sure she will blow your mind with them. But keep in mind: I am trying!

kisses!!!

No comments: