Saturday, May 28, 2011

Working Hard...

And it should continue: "hardly working..."
Why? Because I am very very busy and I just can't finish anything. As soon as I get to finish an order, or a new piece for the next collection, two other things come-up. Puff...this is sooo hard!

But fun at the same time. Believe me, great things are coming! ...and I can't wait to share them with you (but only when everything will be ready). Until then, here is a little preview of some of the things "to come"!

So, now you know why I haven't been posting as often as I used to. Surely you understand! You are all understanding, fantastic people and I adore you! :)) Kisses and love and...see you soon! ;)
...and a bonus with my little helper, Frankie Frank:Images: theFword

2 comments:

Ioana Liliana said...

Looks like a lot of beautfiful things are on their way!


Fashezine

Arina said...

;) :***