Sunday, May 29, 2011

We Love Couture & Arina Varga

Of course we all love couture! But that's besides the point. From now on, you can find Arina Varga designs on the WeLoveCouture site!I'm really excited about this collaboration, because the WeLoveCouture people are just fantastic! Very professional and our collaboration was (and I'm sure it will be) "by the book". Perfection I tell you!

So, if you are interested in owning clothes/shoes/accessories by Romanian designers, be sure to visit WeLoveCouture! I'm sure you'll fine something you like!
This is my page on the site! Right now, there are a few pieces from the L.O.V.E collection, but pretty soon, that's the place were you'll find the new up-coming collection!

2 comments:

Ioana Liliana said...

Congrats on the collaboration!


Fashezine

Arina said...

♥ 10q sweetie pie!