Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let's Take a Ride!

And not just any ride! But one in a baby-blue Cadillac, with beige leather interior and white tiers!

I had the most wonderful weekend. Relaxing, window shopping, spa treatments, wine and many other sweet and adorable things (plus sleep, sleep and some more sleep), all at Gyula (in Hungary), with Little Red! ;) After all said and done, we decided to go exploring and came across a flea market.

Now, I'm not one to go crazy about flea markets, but there was something that just screamed: TAKE PHOTOS OF ME!!! Yes! The most amazing Cadillac that I've ever seen live in my life!
Ever since I saw it, I just keep dreaming about cruising down a huge boulevard, all covered in neon lights!

Pufff...can one fall in love with a car???...Images: theFword

No comments: