Friday, May 6, 2011

Bogdanator @ Bruiaj TM

On the evening of May 5th, we all got together in Bruiaj Cafe (Timisoara), to see the work of our good friend Bogdan Dinu aka. Bogdanator!!!

We had coffee and (as the invitation said) we also had a few evil thoughts!:)) Good friends, good art, just a good time! Here are a few snaps from the event. As soon as I'll get my hands on some pro images, I'll post them (also an image with the artist himself).

I really had a great time and I wish Bogdan Dinu all the best! :) Can't wait to do a full article about him!

*also at the event I got to see my sweet and adorable Redhead. Yes, yes! She's in the images, along side Gabi and Ioana (KF Arad) and Gabi (WWMP).
All in all, it was a perfect May evening! That's why I can only hope for more! ;)Images: theFword

No comments: