Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Have a Slice of Vanilla Sky

The chef prepares a special menu for your delight, oh my
Tonight you fly so high up in the vanilla sky
Nope, the obsession with the Vanilla Sky didn't stop. I'm not over it! I'm just getting better at hiding my obsessions, my true feelings... But not that good, if you consider this post. Even so, here I go again, with the vanilla, with the sky.

So, just open your eyes at this bitter sweet shoot by Matt Barnes!

After a few Cosmopolitans, everything looks a little softer. A little vanilla here and there and so, the smoky air starts to feel sweet...the candy-ice cream-cotton lingerie starts feeling more and more like La Perla and the eyes start feeling heavier and heavier under the thick black eye-liner...

In the end, it's all a dream...
Open your eyes! Abre Los Ojos!Photographer: Matt Barnes
Model: Lindsey Gayle Evans
Styling: Dwayne Evans
Producer: Tara O’Malley
Hair and make Up: Mila VictoriaFrom: Touch Puppet

And in the end...the musical inspiration! Playing over and over again in my mind...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! Love this editorial....so sexy & retro chic :D

Following :D found you at the facebook group.
Kisses,
www.amintasfashion.blogspot.com

Arina said...

happy you like it sweetie! :) Nice blog you have there! ;)