Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Doctor WHO?

Why am I writing about this?
Well...I'm answering to this question just in case some of you are shocked by my decision of posting about the Dr.Who t-shirt costumes! :)) Because I am a geek, because I love Dr.Who and ... just because this is sooo funny! :)))

Now please, take a few seconds and admire:;)))I just can't stop laughing!
Here is what the boys from Geek Alerts (aka.Heaven) had to say about them:
Most geeks love t-shirts, preferring comfort over style. Some even choose to wear a Tuxedo T-Shirt to black tie events. Now with these Doctor Who T-Shirt Costumes, you can make a fashion statement and still be completely comfortable.
Perfection I tell you! Comfort! Fashion! Fun! :))) So, there's no time to waist! Get your own (or just get all of them) from ForbiddenPlanet, at prices between £15.99 and £16.99!

We'll end with a word from Doctor Who: One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. Goodbye. (from: The Dalek Invasion of Earth)

From: Geek Alerts

No comments: