Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pencil vs. Camera

For a while now we didn't have a "Meet..." post. So it was high-time to do one. And no better occasion (or character) then Ben Heine!!! So, fashion lovers and art passionate, meet Ben Heine!

I guess he knows himself better then anybody else , so here is what he had to say:
I'm a Belgian painter, illustrator, portraitist, caricaturist and photographer. I was born in Abidjan, Ivory Coast and currently live and work in Brussels. I studied graphic arts and sculpture and I also have a degree in journalism. I have 8 years of professional experience as a graphic creator.

Not too much information, but his works speak by themselves! His art is a mix of classic photography, with the classic technique of drawing, that results in a fun and playful work! If the real world isn't the way we want to, why not just take a pencil and change it?! :))

*you can see here all (I think all...) the Pencil vs. Camera CollectionFrom:Pencil vs. Camera Collection,Ben Heine

No comments: