Saturday, September 11, 2010

I need...

hugs and kisses, friends, someone to talk to. I need sunny mornings and rainy afternoons. Vogue magazines and Rambo movies. Swimming pools, carrot muffins, red wine and Brazilian coffee. United Nude shoos, Internet for my blog, cartoons and the strength to move on. Cheep music to dance on it with my friends, colored nail-polish for my nails, strong arms to hold me when crying. I need my Mitzura and hot water to wash my hair. Hip-hop to hop, Rock to roll and a little soul. Soft fabrics, high heels, warm blankets. Stupid action-toys, board games and geek talk. Tales on vinyl records, Gaudi's door handles, croissants, balloons and roller skates. Dinner with people that I love, UNO, broccoli and a pony. Blue LOTTO t-shirts, All Green and Chewy. I need bought of the Murakamis, Márquez , reading glasses and bangs. Pillows, tall glasses, cherries and silence.

I need to figure-out how to survive here...
I need to know things will be ok.

No comments: