Wednesday, February 8, 2012

West of the Sun!

The temperature are low...
too low...
much too low...

...for me, for my friends, for my sweet home town that hasn't seen temperatures this low since before I was born!!! So, like all the fashion-interested girls, I;m going crazy. But, the difference is, I really don't have anything to wear on this weather!

So, I stay inside...
So, I go crazy!!!

Yes people, I'm almost at the point to start walking west of the sun...
Imagine this. You're a farmer, living all alone on the Siberian tundra. Day after day you plow your fields. As far as the eye can see, nothing. To the north, the horizon, to the east, the horizon, to the south, to the west, more of the same. Every morning, when the sun rises in the east, you go out to work in your fields. When it's directly overhead, you take a break for lunch. When it sinks in the west, you go home to sleep.

And then one day, something inside you dies. Day after day you watch the sun rise in the east, pass across the sky, then sink in the west, and something breaks inside you and dies. You toss your plow aside and, your head completely empty of thought, begin walking toward the west. Heading toward a land that lies west of the sun. Like someone, possessed, you walk on, day after day, not eating or drinking, until you collapse on the ground and die. That's hysteria siberiana.
(text from South of the Border, West of the Sun
by Haruki Murakami)

I feel lost in a sea of white! Or should I say...It's too much cocaine outside?! :)))
uh...Hopes for spring!

No comments: