Sunday, February 12, 2012

The NEW Jean-Charles de Castelbajac

Even if it still snows like crazy, I must MUST must stop thinking winter and start dreaming of happy warm places. The Spring-Summer season of 2012 is almost here!

*just so you know, I'm doing these posts with full-collections for those of you who are too lazy too click next, next. :)

Now, as usual, when it comes to happy thoughts in fashion, I turn to Jean-Charles de Chastelbajac!!! Loveee! But you should know by now that I am a huge fan! :) This is the ss 2012 collection, called Spring Rustica Galactica. A great collection, with fantastic finishes, super cuts, gorgeous fabrics and so on. There is almost nothing to complain about.

Almost! With what am I upset?! I think it's more the obvious...the seriousness of it all! It's very French, very cool, very like grownup designer. And I don't like that!
I want the craziness back!
I want the colors back!
I miss their twisted twist!But who knows...I HOPE FOR THE BEST! Because a combination between this new look and the old style, would be out of this world!!! :)

All in all I am excited! The future is bright for Jean-Charles de Chastelbajac! Hope you'll enjoy the collection. My favorite look: the deux-piece with '!!!' and '???' pockets. Yours? :)Images: Style , Jean-Charles de Chastelbajac

No comments: