Friday, February 10, 2012

Fashezine I Adore

I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.
- Coco Chanel

There is absolutely no need for me to tell you again, how much I admire Ioana-Liliana Gheorghe, aka. Miss Fashezine (and by the way, I just love her second name: Liliana...so so cute!!!).

Anyways, I had a really big surprise about a week or so ago, when Ioana posted on my wall a page from Glamour Romania, where she was wearing a pair of the L.O.V.E. pants. Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

So here I am, sharing (because I'm 'caring') the article from Fashezine, where she is wearing the outfit. Read it and you will understand why this post title and why the quote in the beginning.
AGAIN: a BIG thank-you to Ioana! I am so happy you enjoy my work! :*** And also, thank you for sharing with all of us only beautiful and exciting things from the fashion world!

She is truly an inspiration.
In the way she dresses, in the way she writes, in the way she carries herself in society! ...and in so many other ways.
♥♥♥♥♥...and so on, into infinity and beyond! ♥♥♥♥♥BONE Necklace
Stefanel Shirt
Alice+Olivia Jacket
Atelier Arina Varga Pants
Dior Clutch
Miu Miu Pumps
images: Fashezine

3 comments:

Ioana Liliana said...

looove looove looove ❤

Prescription Glasses said...

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!.

Prescription Glasses

Arina said...

wow! :))) hope you had a great breakfast! ;))) Here is Ioana's new brand: http://www.bonesdontcry.com/