Tuesday, February 14, 2012

BONE - Love is dead.

At first, when I saw this pieces of jewelry I thought: yes nice, very nice! I sure people will love them, but they are not for me. I'm not big on the statement jewelry trend...but after taking a closer look...OH MY GOD!!!

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The first collection Love is dead. from the new brand BONE (bones don't cry) is simply perfect. An overall great, gorgeous look, with a strong background story...just in case it needed backing-up!

But, as it is said, the Devil is in the details! and there's nothing I love most then devilish details! Take a look for yourself, I'm sure you'll end-up just like me, frantically looking for the 'SHOP' button!

Congratulations Ioana Liliana Gheorghe and to all the team that worked at the shooting! I already can't wait to see more!
As for you, my dear readers, pleas enjoy: Love is dead. on Valentine's Day! :)Images: BONE

No comments: