Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thinking About it...

So I'm back on the road...but in different places this time (ok, sometimes, the destination is the same, but still).

Yesterday, I went to Timisoara. For a business meeting, to buy supplies (fabrics, colors etc.) and (of course) to meet with my lovely Redhead! Now, don't get me wrong, I love my hometown. But Timisoara...that's a different love story!

The buildings, the sidewalks, the "piazzettas", the coffee, the brain freezers, the friends, the sun, the wind. Since I lived in Timisoara, every place I see I compare with the T City. Some want to live in Bucharest...more then I can count. I lived there, still have to go there a lot, but I'm not to happy about it. It's just not for me.

I need the magic of a relaxed city. Where you just know that everything will be ok. That you are one of the lucky ones! :) So...I'm thinking about moving back to Timisoara!Images: theFword

No comments: