Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sibiu aka. Hermanstadt

As you can see, I'm back from my little vacation!
Well needed one! :)

I visited, together with a few friends, Sibiu (a town in Romania, also known under the name of Hermanstadt, Cultural Capital of Europe in 2007). Love it! If you get the chance to go there, don't think twice!

They have it all! Beautiful streets with houses that fallow your every move, clock towers, churches in different styles, a Village Museum, great food (this includes cafes, restaurants, bistros, pubs) and something cool to see at every corner.
The people are also loads of fun! But you can always party with the other tourists! :))

Now, I had the best time! Yes, yes something was still missing. Even so, my friends are fantastic and it's just so hard to keep-up with them!
Oh! As a plus on this trip: I got the idea (and inspiration) for my next collection! Yuuu-Huuu!Images: theFword

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Primul oras pe care l-am descoperit in Romania si unde am gasit iubirea vietii mele !

Arina said...

OMG!!!
That's sooo sweet! :)