Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Redhead at Parov Stelar

Hello! Hello!

Just a short post because the sun is out, the weather is fine and I need (no, no, no...I must) go outside and "hunt" for models! Yesss! Today I'm gonna sit on a bench, drink loads of coffee and look at chicks! (kidding...I'm just looking for the next model to shoot my collection)

Anyways, last night I (together with a few friends) went to the Parov Stelar concert in Timisoara. It was so much fun!!! Great music, great atmosphere, great band, great crowd! ;))) Saw a lot of old friends (all happy to find out I'm in Timisoara). AAAhhhh, it was fantastic!!!

Back to the subject (this is turning out to be a pretty crazy post...)!
Meet Ioana Ciurlea! A cute as a button redhead, editor at Analog TV in Timisoara! I just had to take her picture, because she (and her outfit) were so perfect for this event! Comfortable and sweet! Also, I just LOVEEE her haircut (doesn't it look pixie-like?).
Yes: lovely, fun and sooo Parov Stelar!In the end, my favorite song, A Night in Torino (plus an image from the concert). Hope those of you in Bucharest right now, will go see them.
Believe me, the concert is loads of fun!

2 comments:

Yasmeen said...

YOU GOT TO SEE PAROV STELAR!?!??!?


I'm sorry, I probably sound like a nut but they are my favorite band ever. I don't believe they do concerts in America though. So jealous/happy for you!! [Sigh]

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Arina said...

sweetie, come to Romania!
We'll show you a good time ;)