Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Balloons-Making Off

Now you get the post with the balloons...or at least you can get an idea about what we were doing. Still, it's going to be a while until you'll see the images (yep, that's the dress!)

I made it especially for Cristina, starting with the main idea of the I Wear My Heart on the Outside coat. She wanted a dress, so that she could wear it no matter the weather, or season, outside. If you ask me, it turned out cute as a button!

Now, as far as I go, after seeing these pictures, I urge you! Please! Tell me to sit straight!!! Plsss!!!! Uh...note to self: You are a lady! Act like one!!! Nevertheless, we had fun with all those balloons! :)Images by Bogdan Hudac for theFword

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

J'aime l'esthétique des photos !
Love the fun, the colors and the dress :)
Hope that no teddy bear was harmed !
Ok so : SIT STRAIGHT ! I'm also talking to myself... sometimes I'm like a hedgehog in danger

Arina said...

;)))))))))))) SWEET!

0s0-Pa said...

Lots of balloons @ parties sure does make it seem like it was one fun part!
-Jackie