Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stussy SS 2011

A lot of "S"s in this post:)) But that's what happened when you write about Stussy (in this case, their Spring 2011 collection).

For me, Stussy is more then just another brand. It's a personal, very dear to my heart brand. What can I say?! Again, it's all about the L.O.V.E no matter what! So if on the way, I see some painful memories, I just fall in love with them all over again! :)

For this season, the 31 year-old brand, decided to see the world trough RJ Shaughnessy lenses! A perfect choice! The old-school feeling of the shoot, the gang-like attitude of the models, the mad feeling of it all, is simply Stussy! Young and wild and...a little confused. But that's what being young is all about!

Now, are you ready for an out-of-this-world Summer?From: Freshness mag

2 comments:

Ioana Liliana said...

Their Spring collection does look good, and the photos are so much fun!


Fashezine

Arina said...

:)) can't wait 4 summer!