Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quelle Winter 69/70s Catalog!!!

As I told you in a previous post, we are really back in business! Hard work, but we love it!

That's why I spent a lot of time with my seamstress and had a lot of fun (she is priceless to me. Without her, I couldn't do it!). So, I was looking trough her stuff (yes, yes...I was playing detective to find out how did she get so good) and I came across this 69/70 Winter Catalog from Quelle!

Why am I so enthusiastic about it? Well, the first years of my life I grew-up under the Communist regime. So, whenever somebody would come across a Quelle Catalog, it was like finding gold! There, we could see how people from other countries were dressing.
I was looking at pretty shoes, my mom was making herself dresses from the images in the catalog and so on. There was a page in there for everybody! :))

Also, this is important because this summer, the 70s are...hmmm, how should I say it? well...HO-SO-IN! :))) I promise more images from inside the catalog! Soon!:)Images: theFword
*the Quelle site

No comments: