Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Absolutely Fabulous Fashion&Vintage Fair





Absolutely Fabulous Fashion&Vintage Fair

06 February (11:00-19:00)
Villa Rodizio
I.L.Caragiale Str. no. 32
Bucuresti




Be there, or be square!
I know I won't risk becoming a geometrical form! That's why I'll go! With goodies and all! So, join me and other young designers in a celebration of our LOVE for fashion! (right before Valentine's)More images with what I'm going to bring, tomorrow! Just remember: come to the fair and get L.O.V.E pieces (and inspired ones) on more then tempting prices! ;)

That's L.O.V.E, Paint it Black (all over again), I Scream SPLASH! and many, many other dresses/skirts/blouses/pants etc... :))) More on that tomorrow.* be sure to check the Absolutely Fabulous Blog - for info and also for some inspiration :)

No comments: