Monday, March 10, 2008

NDEUR

While looking for some funky shoes on the web, I've discovered NDEUR. Very, very nice! They offer you, for the pleasure of your eye, different types of graphic design, on different materials, surfaces.
I love the shoes (you can see 2 of them in the pictures, for more visit their site), especially because they don't have the classic, over rated stiletto. They are original from the print point of view, with a little bit of retro in the design. They really inspire you to start a project. So, go search your moms or grandmas old shoes, get a textile, or acrylic paint and let loose! That's what I'm going to do and I'm challenging you to do the same thing!
On the site you can also see some T-shirt samples, that will really knock you out! Great colors and great graphic! So, relax and admire some really beautiful projects.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now this I really, really like! I looooooove shoes! Thx for the link :) These are great shoes!