Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cartoony Parade

And all of it with the great fashion sens of Stella McCartney, Yves Saint Laurent, Emilio Pucci...and so on. Puffff, you just can't go wrong with that! :)

I was actually talking to some friends last night about amusement-parks and I told them one of my greatest dreams: to be able to take 10 close friends to Disney Land on my birthday and have an absolutely crazy time!...one day!

This triggered in my (a little alcohol intoxicated) brain the memory of the Elle France January-featured shooting! Heather Marks takes an exciting trip to Disney Land Paris, where she meets all the great characters.

Magazine: Elle France (Jan.2012)
Photographer: David Burton
Model: Heather Marks

Oh, on a personal level: it started snowing in my town. Everything is pretty in white and I love it (until it will all melt...)From: FreeYork

3 comments:

Anna Sonata said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Anna @ rental mobil jakarta

Arina said...

happy you enjoyed it :)

Arina said...

ohhh, so sweet of you! :)
10q!