Monday, June 16, 2008

This Is For My Hero

Who is my hero?! Well...Hiero is my Hero.
Never mind!
So, a few days ago I was looking at some fancy watches with Him(the hero, Hiero...you get the picture). So, of course, I was looking at the design, colors, staff like that, important stuff, or so I thought. Then he picked up the worst watch I've ever seen... YOU MUST BE JOKING!
As the words came out of my mouth, the clerk said : it's water proof, it can go under water for as deep as 1 000 meters (yeah, like he's ever going to go that deep!) and it has a display of 2 timezones, it show the temperature...so on, so on. Apparently, all that is good, that's what a real man needs / thinks he needs!
Even if I just can't get it...(I find it stupid, unnecessary and...UGLY!)I am going to accept the fact that having as many useless stuff, all put together in the smallest gadget, is important...for some...
So, here's what I found (just in case you come upon a laptop in the wilderness):The Swiss army knife with USB drive has been around for a while in a 2GB model. Now you can get a similar multi tool with an 8GB storage capacity.(or so they say...)
At least this thing is funny, geeky...that watch wasn't!

No comments: