Thursday, March 6, 2014

Time of the Blossom

Don't you just hate when Spring is playing tricks on you?
For a few days it's sunny and warm and the PUFFF! just like that, it's cold again and raining. It Sucks! That's what it does! I can't even describe in words (but I can...but I won't. It just won't be such a pleasant post) how upset I am with all that;s happening outside!!!

As soon as it started to warm-up I began making plans. Plans about the weekend, shootings, shoes to wear, light jackets and the list goes on. At this time, the sky is gloomy, people are feeling cold and everybody suffers for an incredible headache. If only it will start raining soon, maybe I'll feel better then.

I have a few meetings today, but I really don't feel like going out. Actually, I wanted to stay home this morning and fall asleep while watching something stupid on tv. But that's not the case today. Today I have to do my job while feeling miserable! Like sucks sometimes!

But there is always the visual inspiration to cheer me up! Like this awesome shooting. Me, I like to jump from link to link and find things I like. Usually, I save the ones that inspire me the most, in order to enjoy them on gloomy days! That's a perfect remedy!
Images by Tania Kezha & Darya Golova

Flowers, flowers, flowers all over! Uh...
I want Spring to be all year long!

No comments: