Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Purrrfect Fashion

You'll start purring, or be horrified when you'll see this. I just can't make up my mind. Do I love it, or do I hate it? It's just so stupid, so crazy, so funny that you just don't know what to say...


Yes, Hello Kitty went shopping, became friends with many big fashion names and modeled every piece from the Dior fall winter 2008/09 collection. As soon as you take a look at the photos, you'll know Galliano had something to do with them.


The spread also included a montage of images of Hello Kitty with all her famous fans which includes the likes of Paris Hilton, Carine Roitfeld and Hilary Duff.


What can I say? I love Hello Kitty, I love Galliano and Dior, I love Vogue. But this is the perfect example for the fact that some things just don't go well together!

No comments: