Friday, January 24, 2014

the Entitled Bully-Making Off

I know I promised you in my last post that I will show you some pictures from the making off of yesterday's shooting.
But it went way longer then I could imagine and it was too late last night for blogging and posting. I apologize! Even so, here I am today with a few pictures, in black and white.

Believe me when I say, it's going to be fantastic. Can't wait to show you what we've done! Such a great team! Everybody was sooo nice and happy to make it all work.
The model Anamaria Foltean was an angel, the make-up Monica Popmark did will simply blow your mind (she is so talented...jealous!!!), all the flowers were natural and looking so fantastic thanks to Flowers by Kari and the cake (yes yess, we had a real cake in the shooting) made by Brigitte Popa look and tasted delicious!
Also, I can not forget my sweet Sabina Mladin), who understands me so well and is patient with me and my crazy ideas! Such a positive person!

Yep, we were fantastic and we know it!!!
And now, to end as happy as we started, here are 3 photos with me, Monica and Karina! Well, all work and no play simply doesn't work well! Agree?
As far as my team goes, I like to think that 'Birds of a feather flock together' – RO: 'Cine se aseamana se aduna'.


Photos: Atelier Arina Varga

No comments: