Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cupcake Present!

Sometimes, great things happen! And those great things happen because of great people! So, here it is: a great thing, a great person, a great present!

Yesterday, I got mail! Real mail, not virtual...NOT bills! A real envelope, with a real note, on a real piece of paper, along side with a real book! A cupcake book (I do LOVE making cupcakes). It was all out of the blue, with no expectations!!!

The guilty one for making this present happen, this surprise, is Arina Avram!!! An adorable girl that besides sharing the same name with me, we also share similar beliefs and dreams and passions. That's why I'm using this post to tell her how much I love her gift and how much I love her! Arina, I can't wait to see you again!!!

Happiness is in a cupcake and in true friends!
That's why...I AM HAPPY!
Images: theFword

No comments: