Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Little Freak Who Will Love Us

At my age, people keep talking about relationships. How they are, how they should be and so on. I'm really bored about the subject (only because I feel that talking about it, just steals all the magic in it).

The latest conclusion? Girls like bad boys! (to quote a friend: the James Dean type, the forgetting my birthday type...not the cheating bastard type!). Now, if you ask me, every boy is bad for a certain girl.
Maybe not bad, but unhealthy as far as the relation goes...

Yes, we are all freaks! We all act silly and really don't get each other...that's why, whenever people talk about relationships, in my mind keeps ringing a Sex and the City quote.
Somewhere out there is another little freak who will love us, understand us, and kiss our 3 heads and make it all better.
Carrie Bradshaw
Funny and true. Funny because it's true! :)) Now...all I can say is have a freaky weekend!Aaahh Freak out! Le Freak, C'est ChicFrom: Fashion Served

No comments: