Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Coming Home

After being gone for almost 2 months, I'm going home (back to my sweet Arad) for a few days! Joyyy! This trip back home made me think about my recent life and all the changes that went on in it recently.

Good changes, all for the better I think. I left Arad with a cracked soul and got it broken here. But, in the end, it was all for the better! Got to make new fantastic friends, got to appreciate even more the old ones. Got to do new things and see new, interesting places!

I miss the smell of freshly-cut grass in Arad, but I learned to love the air after a rainy day in Pitesti and the cool of the evening at the end of a hot summer day in Bucharest. It's true. Life is what you make it!



Now, I'm leaving for Arad, but I'm coming back! Kisses!
Images: theFword

No comments: