Friday, December 16, 2011

White Dreams


of an Absolutely Fabulous Fashion&Vintage Fair
-Winter Edition
In case you missed the last post (a little impossible, I know...for it is just under this one), here is again, all the information needed to get to the Absolutely Fabulous Fashion&Vintage Fair:




When: Sunday, 18 December 2011
Time: 11:00-19:00
Where: Villa Rodizio, Str. I.L. Caragiale, no.32, Bucharest





This will be the White Edition (the irony: I'm writing this in black letters)! Anyways. This (and a few other factors) got me inspired to do a few white pieces, with details of lace and Swarovski Crystals (all put one by one, by hand, on the dresses).

With only one colored used, it was fun to play with asymmetries, with geometrical cuts, with transparency! Finally, I had (actually, I made) the time to play a little with the fabrics. After months of orders...this comes as a blessing! :)

I hope to see you at the FAIR! For a chat, maybe a coffee, some shopping and a lot of Christmas wishes! Kisses!Images: Arina Varga

No comments: