Thursday, September 22, 2011

Perfection and More

It's been a while now since I've been in love with a shoot (except my own..images soon)! I guess it was high-time for one to come and haunt my fashion-dreams.

For about 2 months now, I've been obsessing over the so called "plastic look". Something like the over-adjusted in Photoshop images, perfect wig-like hair, porcelain teeth...expensive everything!!! Because expensive shoes/bags/jewelery do look unreal (as in too good to be true)!

To support this idea, here is a shooting from Vogue US Magazine, showing us (in a retro look) purses and shoes from the likes of Gucci, Alexander Wang and Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci. Delicious!!!

Luxury, Perfection, Unreal.

Magazine: Vogue US Magazine
Photographer: Alex Prager
Model: Anja Rubik
Stylist: Elissa SantisiFrom: fashiongonerogue.com

No comments: