Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Again With the LOVE

Do you know that saying: "it's you! It was always YOU!". You know it...it's always written on different pictures...Sometimes in pain, other times in a happily-ever-after-mood. I am in a similar mood right now.

A crazy little thing called LOVE, that just makes us lose control. And no matter what I do, I keep coming back to this subject. Yep...it's (as I said it so many times) all about the love!
The funny thing about it is that it hits you when you lest expect it. Like in cartoons when a piano drops on your head. It can be violent. It can be hurting...but in the end, who knows?! Maybe the two of you will end up making beautiful music together...

Stop rolling your eyes and thinking "Dreamer...". You know it takes one to know one! After rain comes the sun, there is always hope ...

...bla-bla-bla?!
I BELIEVE IN HAPPY ENDINGS!

*for this post, I decided to go with the work of Laura Makabresku. I don't know why, but I can see in them the beautiful side of love caused pain. The open wounds that you wear proud...because at a certain time you were loved and you loved!From: BenTrovatoBlog

No comments: