Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Too Much on my Plate

TheFreeDictionary
Fig. to be too busy. I'm sorry, I just have too much on my plate right now. If you have too much on your plate, can I help?
I'm too busy, too tiered, too overwhelmed, too disappointed, too impressed...too much of everything. I'm missing too much, I'm dreaming too much, I'm wishing too much.

I want to stop!
I want to get back on track!

Missing everybody, feeling too alone! What to do next? I want many things, but I can't seem to be able to start anything. All I do is find something, or someone to miss...I'm not able to fit in! Uh, even so, I feel I'm complaining too much (again "TOO MUCH"). I have someone that makes me happy, I have friends, I have colors! I have my Redhead coming to visit me...but at the same time I feel that as soon as I'll be happy, I'm gonna loose it all all over again...I'm a yo-yo!


That's why I'll just have another Long KENT (tried to change them...wasn't able to), drink another coffee, read another book...and hope for the best! I'm tired of fighting the windmills!

Foto by Andreea Ionescu

No comments: