Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm Just a Dreamer

Today was a perfect sunny Sunday...the perfect chance to dream about the future. What I realized is that I'm a true dreamer; a professional one! Everyday I catch myself dreaming with my eyes opened!

Dreaming about the future, sewing machines, fabrics, fabric printing machines, overloaded book shelfs... I dream about little girls seeing my dresses in magazines and dreaming of wearing them one day. I dream about fantastic photoshoots, with amazing light and models, in amazing places...

Yes, I'm just a dreamer!

6 comments:

Vilhelm man said...

O seara frumoasa iti doresc!

Trish said...

if it makes you feel better, i dream of wearing the cloudy vest you just lauched for selling:) it's very nice!

Arina said...

@Trish: :))ce dragutza esti:)) e ok, vesta sta si ea in Arad :)) Asa ca e mult mai aproape decat ai crede!:)

Anonymous said...

Eu ascult mereu melodia aceasta in masina.O ADOR!

Trish said...

ce bine! ca tot vroiam sa intreb cum pot sa imi fac rost de ea. si cat costa. daca ne permite bugetul, poate poate;) deci?:D

Arina said...

scrie-mi un mail: contact@arinavarga.ro si vb detalii!:)