Wednesday, March 11, 2009

For the DJ Fashionistas!

...or for any fashionista! I know I want one, even if I don't know what to do with it... Yes, yes, it plays vinyl records, I know that; but mixing and all that stuff, count me out!
Guess I'll just enjoy the parties and use the turntable as...decoration, maybe?Anyways, say hello to the Rega Turntables! They have a slick design, they come in different colors and I;m pretty sure they turn as smooth as possible!
As they say on their site: Quality Hi-Fi Since 1973!
Founded in 1973, the company's name was formed of the initials of its two founders (RElph & GAndy). Historically Rega are best known for the Rega Planar turntable, but in recent years the company has diversified into a range of other hi-fi products.

Well, definatley the pink! That's for me!..or should I pick the green? You?
Or maybe this is more your style. The Lusso, from Montegiro: (sorry, but that's all I know about it...the name and pretty pictures)

From: If It's Hip, It's Here!

No comments: