Sunday, March 29, 2009

Comme des Garcons & Speedo

Well, this is a strange combination (as far as I'm concerned). I never expected it, but after seeing the results, I must wave the thumbs up and say: Great Job! The collection (or we should say collaboration) resulted in two types of designs:
Logo Script, which sees a Speedo twist to a CdG classic handprint - the iconic Speedo graphic in repetition, forming a distinctive pattern. Available in black & white and red & white.

Tie Dye, an on-trend effect yet rarely seen in swimwear, executed to dramatic effect. Available in two colours, the first print mixes a palate of radiant yellows, cotton candy and sushi red on a red base to create a vibrant glow; whilst the second is a fusion of smoky black and cinnamon, with streaks of electric blue on a black base.From: Speedo

2 comments:

Marissa Explains It All said...

I don't know how I feel about that.
I guess I could say the logo script is very unique to me.
I am happy to see a changing up of the Speedo line. I think it was time they brought some drama to the pool.

Arina said...

couldn't agree more with you :) I used to love Speedo when I was a kid. It's time to bring the love back!:)))