Friday, March 29, 2013

J'amais, by Rada Ureche


By now, those of you that fallow my activity, know about my collaboration with Rada Ureche, the designer behind the jewellery brand J'amais. We've worked together on 2 collection (Missy Messy Roots and Read Between the Lines) and now we are preparing the third one!

I can only say 2 things about all this: I love working with her and I love her work. And I think that summons it all up. Don't you agree? Below you can see some of her work, but for more, be sure to check out the J'amais site. Believe me, you're going to fall in love with loads of stuff!
My favorite pieces? A necklace, the shoulder chain (looove it! Such a bad-ass piece!) + a few pairs of earring and much much more! I'm an addict when it comes to her work :)))

But I should stop here and let you see for yourself. As a final note: the prices are more the flattering! ;)

Images: J'amais by Rada Ureche

No comments: