Friday, November 30, 2012

Yesterday

All my troubles seemed so far away...
I joke, I joke! Everything is preachy perfect. The grass is green (yep...winter is on snooze apparently) and the clients are pretty. So, nothing to complain about!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to write yesterday on the blog because it was all crazy! Now, I love it when the schedule is hectic, with tones of work and I get bored when there is not much to do. That's just me. But, even so, I hate the day is so short! Maybe in the future they will do something about that.

Anyhow, besides working yesterday morning I went for a short thrift shopping session with a friend. I don't know about you, but I really enjoy hunting fr treasures! And I more the often find them (even if some are pretty silly...)

So, yesterday I got this (and a lot of blouses and jackets, that I'll show soon):

No comments: