Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Vanilla Sky

I'm in a Vanilla Sky mood lately. So, while researching the therms...I came across this T from Threadless. Now, I check out pretty often the site, but somehow this one slipped.Designed by Kanzaki, the illustration reflects: Excessive human activities causes instability, disorder and harm to the ecosystem, I'm sure our animal friends won't like the "Vanilla sky", please think and act green!
Of course...I thinking of another Vanilla Sky...and it's not even the movie, it's actually the Sky:)In the end...a few Vanilla Sky quotes...:
- My dreams are a cruel joke. They taunt me. Even in my dreams, I'm an idiot who knows he's about to wake up to reality. If I could only avoid sleep. But I can't. I try to tell myself what to dream. I try to dream that I am flying. Something free. It never works...
- Isn’t that what being young is about, believing secretly that you would be the one person in the history of man that would live forever?
- That smile's gonna be the end of me
- I think she's the saddest girl ever to hold a Martini....and my personal favorite...
- I'll tell you in another life, when we are both cats.

From: Threadless, Wikiquote

No comments: