Monday, March 3, 2014

Happymania!

Surely, we are talking about Pharrell Williams's song, Happy!

This song will remain in history and there's nothing to do about it. Not that we should do something about that, because it is simply a great song! Great positive lyrics, great positive music, great positive video!
Everything is perfect about it and I too adore it (and shake my whole body when I hear it)!

Now, the phenomenon isn't just plain old-school love for the song. The video is being re-made all over the world! In so many cities I can't keep up with (I like to think I've seen most of them). If you ask me...there's nothing wrong with that and I can't wait for more versions to come!

People are finally embracing the need of being happy without thinking of money, luxury items, social status, body size, color and the list can go on and on. Just smile, dance, have fun with friends, kiss a loved one... that's all you need to feel the happiness.

Last nigh, at the Oscar's was the final proof (if needed) to show my generation that this will be one of our songs!

so...what can I say in the end?
Hmmmm: Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth!

No comments: