Tuesday, March 18, 2014

#100happydays (1-10)

Yep! I'm doing this!
And you can't imagine how hard it is...puffff. But I'll do them all, all 100 happy days.

Actually, you know what? I think taking part in something like this is almost as good as therapy. It makes you (even insists) see the beautiful things in your life. Now, don't panic. Most of my photos are from work. Because I love my job and because I'm a workaholic.

Enjoy:
Day 1: Today is a good day to be a woman! Happy March 8th!

Day 2: It's a sunny day outside, but I'm spending my Sunday in, with old friends .

Day 3: When I work, I make a lovely mess around me :))

Day 4: My favorite accessory in the entire world!!!

Day 5: vices...can't live with them, can't live without them.

Day 6: Too much work makes you do crazy things!...I wanna go outside!

Day 7: Pretty sure Spring is finally here!

Day 8: Sometimes, you just fall in love with a door.

Day 9: Happy to have somebody to love and be loved.
*he's sad 'cause Manchester United just lost a game against Liverpool...

Day 10: Happy Green/Redhead Day!!! :))
Photos credits: Arina Varga

No comments: